The new edition of Mastering Python includes many new chapters and all chapters have either been revised or completely rewritten.
- New Python features up to Python 3.10
- Extensive section on Structural Pattern Matching (PEP 622/PEP 634). The Python Switch Statement.
- Completely rewritten
- New Scientific Python chapter featuring libraries such as
matplotliband many others.
- New Artificial Intelligence chapter featuring libraries such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-Learn, OpenCV, NLTK and many others.
- Exercise sections at the end of the chapters with the option to compare your solution to others: https://github.com/mastering-python/exercises
All code samples in the book are available on Github to easily run yourself: https://github.com/mastering-python/code_2